The global Orthopedic Navigation System market was valued at US$ 197.9 million in 2022 and is expected to grow at a 17% CAGR to US$ 433.8 million by 2027. The orthopaedic navigation systems market includes medical devices and software that help orthopaedic surgeons plan and perform surgeries with greater precision and accuracy. These systems employ imaging technologies such as X-rays, CT scans, and MRI scans to generate 3D models of the patient's anatomy, which are then used to guide the surgeon during the procedure.
The growing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries, which require greater precision and accuracy than traditional open surgeries, is also driving the orthopaedic navigation systems market. Navigation systems can assist surgeons in performing these procedures with greater confidence and accuracy, resulting in improved patient outcomes.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7660
Overall, the orthopedic navigation systems market is expected to continue growing in the coming years, driven by increasing demand for more precise and accurate surgical procedures, ongoing technological advancements, and a growing elderly population
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Demand for orthopedic navigation systems is expected to surge at a CAGR of 17% from 2022 to 2027.
- Global orthopedic navigation system sales are anticipated to be driven by an increase in the use of minimally-invasive procedures and navigation software by doctors and surgeons due to the availability of affordable orthopedic navigation solutions and greater awareness.
- In terms of technology, optical navigation systems are superior to electromagnetic (EM) systems because they expose users to less radiation and provide greater accuracy during difficult operations, allowing surgeons to move accurately through the anatomy of a patient.
- Sales of optical navigation systems are expected to balloon at a CAGR of 19% from 2022 to 2027.
Leading orthopaedic navigation system manufacturers are focusing on increasing awareness of these systems among patients and medical professionals, as well as their use and benefits. Manufacturers of surgical navigation technologies in industrialised nations have begun to engage local populations by offering Continual Medical Education (CME) courses.
As a consequence, more medical professionals are aware of orthopaedic navigation systems and how they might be used. Additionally, the 6- to 7-year warranty offered with commercially available orthopaedic navigation devices extends the total equipment sales cycle to seven years.
The growing need for technology support in orthopaedic treatments is expected to cause the market for orthopaedic navigation systems to grow quickly over the course of the forecast period.
- Robotic-assisted surgical navigation robot NaoTrac was given CE mark clearance by Taiwan-based firm Brain Navi Biotechnology in November 2021. The company specialises in cutting-edge navigation robots.
- Acuson Freestyle Elite ultrasound system, which can be used in conjunction with Artis angiography devices to provide quick and simple ultrasound guidance during interventional procedures, was introduced by Siemens Healthineers in March 2017.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7660
Key Companies Profiled
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (DePuy Synthes)
- Zimmer Biomet
- Amplitude Surgical
- Kinamed, Inc.
- Globus Medical
- North America is currently the largest market for orthopedic navigation systems, accounting for a significant share of the global market. This can be attributed to factors such as a high prevalence of orthopedic disorders, a large elderly population, and a well-established healthcare infrastructure. Additionally, the presence of major market players in the region and the high adoption rate of advanced medical technologies also contribute to the growth of the market in North America.
- Europe is also a significant market for orthopedic navigation systems, driven by factors such as a growing geriatric population, increasing healthcare expenditure, and rising demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period, owing to factors such as a large patient pool, increasing healthcare infrastructure, and rising adoption of advanced medical technologies in countries like China and India.
- Latin America and the Middle East & Africa are also expected to contribute to the growth of the orthopedic navigation systems market, driven by factors such as improving healthcare infrastructure and rising demand for advanced medical technologies. However, these regions are likely to witness slower growth compared to other regions due to factors such as lower healthcare spending and limited access to advanced medical technologies.