The market for woven bags was estimated to be worth roughly US$ 5.8 Bn, growing by 3.2% year over year. Sales of woven bags are anticipated to grow steadily at a CAGR of 4.3% and reach a value of US$ 9.2 Bn by 2032. The woven bag market is anticipated to account for 18% of the worldwide bag industry, which is expected to reach US$ 33 billion in 2022.
According to Future Market Insights, the woven plastic bag market generated US$ 4.2 billion in revenue in 2021. (FMI). With the top 5 suppliers controlling 10-15% of the woven bag market in 2022, the need for plastic woven bags will increase.100% reusable and non-toxic plastic weaved bags are available. A thermoplastic polymer used in woven bags is polypropylene (PP), also known as polypropene.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14703
Key Takeaways from Global Woven Bags Market
* Sales of plastic woven bags segment is expected to increase 1.6x of the current market sales, by the end of 2032.
* The consumption of block bottom woven bags is estimated to capture a market share of 44% in 2022, and estimated to outpace other segments during the assessment period.
* As per end use industry, building and construction is the leading segment representing prominent demand for woven bags
* Food and agriculture industries are expected to create significant revenue generating opportunities for the key players.
* South Asia and East Asia are estimated as a prominent market for woven bags.
"Eco-friendly woven bags using jute material in packaging are expected to gain traction in the next decade due to the consumer preference for recyclable and biodegradable woven bags" - comments FMI analyst
Global Woven Bags Market Scenario
* Distributors in the U.S. are primarily reliant on Asia Pacific countries such as India and China for the supply of woven sacks and bulk bags. To obtain an advantage over other providers, stakeholders in the woven sacks industry are becoming more competitive in their price.
* Manufacturers are increasing their capacity to produce polypropylene (PP) woven bags, which are widely used in farming, agriculture, and construction. Sapphire Packaging Co., Ltd., a global manufacturer of bags located in Vietnam, is extending its PP woven sacks, non-woven shopping bags, and RPET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate) shopping bags line.
* Following nylon, polypropylene is being promoted as a good resin species. PP recycled materials in woven bags, on the other hand, are unstable and contain contaminants. The quality of recycled materials has been discovered to be low, with average tensile strength and hardness. As a result, woven bag manufacturers are beefing up their R&D skills in order to better recycled materials in PP woven bags.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-14703
Global Woven Bags Market Landscape
- Mondi Group,
- Muscat Polymers Pvt. Ltd,
- Al-Tawfiq Company,
- Anduro Manufacturing,
- Uflex Ltd,
- Berry Globol Group,
- United Bags, Inc,
- Palmetto Industries,
- Emmbi industries,
- Mansarovar Agro Sacks Private Limited,
- Bang Polypack,
- Commercial Syn Bags Limited,
- Palmetto Industries, and
Global Woven Bags Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Pinch Bottom Bags
- Open Mouth Bags
- Valve Bags
- Gusseted Bags
- Block Bottom Bags
- Others (Perforated Bags, etc.)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
By End Use:
- Building & Construction
- Others (Tourism & Transport, etc)
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
4. Key Success Factors
4.1. Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
4.2. Product USPs / Features
4.3. Strategic Promotional Strategies
View Full Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/woven-bags-market
Related Report :
Polywoven Bags Market: The polywoven bags market, which is valued at US$ 4991 million as on 2022, is anticipated to be valued at US$ 7801.3 million in 2032
Polypropylene Woven Bags and Sacks Market: The global polypropylene woven bags and sacks market is projected to reach US$ 5,608.6 million by 2032, up from US$ 3,752.7 million in 2022
Laminated Woven PP Bags Market: Many leading manufacturers have chosen laminated woven PP bags for their bulk packaging, instead of traditional pp bags.
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.