NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 29, 2021 / Charge Enterprises Inc. (OTC PINK:CRGE), connecting people everywhere with communications, infrastructure and charging, issued an update to shareholders today:
To Our Valued Friends and Shareholders:
We hope you are well and having a fantastic summer. The Charge team continues to drive strategic execution, here's a recap of our exciting progress over the past 60 days.
- ANS integration is charging forward, led by our COO Craig Denson. As a premier EV and telecom solution, ANS accelerates Charge's proven expertise allowing for ultimate scaling of the Infrastructure Division: advancing our execution in 5G implementation and enhancing our strategic vision of electronic vehicle charging (EVC) installation. We are integrating ANS' superior partnerships by balancing and leveraging their founded relationships including telecommunications, enterprise, and government clientele.
- We are investing in the senior team, appointing Mark LaNeve Chief Business Officer. Under this role, Mark will tackle the strategy for electric vehicle charging (EVC) infrastructure mapping; develop marketing and sales activity inclusive of establishing institutions and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that create value for customers, clients, partners, and affiliates; initiate value-add partner relationships; and maintain public and government relations. Mark is a trailblazer in the BIG 3 automotive industry specializing in global sales and marketing at Ford Motor Company, General Motors, and Volvo Cars. The electric revolution is creating a massive unmet requirement for EVC infrastructure and Mark will be key to capturing Charge's opportunity of becoming the global leader in the installation, operation and maintenance of EV charging applications and leveraging the ANS brand assets.
- We launched 'Charge Powerbank' service for on-the-go mobile device charging, the newest offering in Charge Infrastructure's core suite of products. Powerbank provides business owners with no-cost access to flexible on-site rent/return Powerbank charging kiosks, enabling clients' devices to charge. This service equips operators with the solution to a universal problem especially for hospitality and service industries. Based on a flexible rent-here, return-there model, Powerbank adds value to operators and owners as well as creates a benefit to their customers and employees. The service is easily accessible by downloading the Charge Powerbank App. We are excited to have signed our first partnership, with IMG (International Management Group) a global sports events and talent management company, to place the new Charge Powerbank kiosks at The Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic. You can download the app on iPhone here and on Android here.
- We took an exciting pivotal step in Charge's public company infancy, submitting an initial application to list our common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market, which is now undergoing review by Nasdaq. A Nasdaq listing would be a key milestone for Charge, making CRGE more visible to a broader range of investors, and enhancing our trading liquidity and ability to expand our shareholder base. This is a crucial element in supporting our objective of driving shareholder value, and we intend to complete our application and satisfy all listing requirements. Our goal is to be listed on Nasdaq by year-end.
- We continued our marketing push with analysts and investors, appearing at LD Micro Invitational XI, Singular Research's Summer Solstice Webinar, and OTC Markets' VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
We will continue to invest in growth and our future as well as our human capital; building our senior team and creating a unique culture to execute our strategy, creating jobs, job safety, serving the communities we operate in with integrity and respect, while delivering value to our stakeholders.
We will continue to update you on new developments every 60 days. Everyone stay safe and healthy.
Founder and CEO
About Charge Enterprises Inc.
Charge Enterprises Inc; With a mission of connecting people everywhere with a strategy in telecom network infrastructure, connected calls, powerbanks, EV charging infrastructure installation and maintenance. Trading under the Ticker: CRGE. We're a public company that shares our success with all stakeholders.
Our business operates in three distinct divisions through a number of recently acquired, or newly formed subsidiaries, including:
- Charge Communications, with a strategy to offer Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) and Communication as a Platform Service (CPaaS), providing termination of both voice and data to Carriers and Mobile Network Operators (MNO's) globally for over 2 decades.
- Charge Infrastructure, addresses telecom network infrastructure, including 5G small cell installation, portable powerbanks, micro-mobility charging, and EV charging installation, stations & maintenance.
- Charge Investment, along with marketable securities, the investment division focuses on opportunist investments in EV and telecom related businesses
Charge's strategy is to do the work that others don't, such as connecting phone calls and powering the future of electric infrastructure.
We have recently acquired a number of subsidiaries, through which we operate our three business divisions.
To Learn more about Charge, visit https://www.charge.enterprises/.
Safe Harbor Statement
Information in this news release may contain statements about future expectations, plans, prospects or performance of Charge Enterprises, Inc. that constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the safe harbor provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words or phrases 'can be,' 'expects,' 'may affect,' 'believed,' 'estimate,' 'project,' and similar words and phrases are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Charge Enterprises, Inc. cautions you that any forward-looking information provided by or on behalf of Charge Enterprises, Inc. is not a guarantee of future performance. None of the information in this press release constitutes or is intended as an offer to sell securities or investment advice of any kind. Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, some of which are beyond Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s control. In addition to those discussed in Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s press releases, public filings, and statements by Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s management, including, but not limited to, Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s estimate of the sufficiency of its existing capital resources, Charge Enterprises Inc's ability to raise additional capital to fund future operations, Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s ability to repay its existing indebtedness, the uncertainties involved in estimating market opportunities and, in identifying contracts which match Charge Enterprises, Inc.'s capability to be awarded contracts. All such forward-looking statements are current only as of the date on which such statements were made. Charge Enterprises, Inc. does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which any such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
LHA Investor Relations
Carolyn Capaccio, CFA
SOURCE: Charge Enterprises Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: