There has been a noticeable expansion in the use of protein hydrolysate owing to rapid development in food, clinical and advanced nutrition sector.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2020 / The protein hydrolysate ingredient market is expected to double its current value through the forecast period. According to FMI report, the market is likely to register a CAGR of 7.3% through 2028. Protein hydrolysate ingredients market is expanding due to the fast growing health and wellness sector and rising population of vegan meal consumers.
'Surging demand for vegan food products and multiple use in nutritional sector is acting as a key catalyst in the market. Protein hydrolysate helps infant avoid gastrointestinal issues and chemical reactions caused due to lactose intake which thereby motivates them to rely on these ingredients,' states the FMI Analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1062
Protein Hydrolysate Ingredients Market - Important Takeaways
- North America holds the largest revenue share and stands as a global leader due to higher food processing qualities.
- Leading players are working on manufacturing sports nutrition and hydrolysate-based infant formula as it is about to bring better opportunities.
- The market registered a value of US$ 1 BN in 2018, this value is estimated to double in the forecast period.
- Demand for slimming supplements, bakery, food, sports nutrition and infant formulas is going to increase through the forecast period.
Protein Hydrolysate Ingredients Market - Driving Factors
- Innumerable use in food, nutrition and bakery and high demand for superior quality slimming food products is driving the market as it helps in muscle building.
- Visible expanding preference for vegan meals and rising vegan population with increased demand for plant-based protein is driving the production.
- The ageing population has increased in recent times and they prefer balanced nutrition with high-protein ingredients because of which demand has shifted to higher levels.
- Working mothers, rapid urbanization and improving standards of living is forcing people to shift towards clinical and higher degree nutrition.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1062
Protein Hydrolysate Ingredients Market - Key Restraints
- Use of protein alternatives in infants is rising daily but excess can cause allergies and stomach issues.
- The alternatives of protein hydrolysate are affordable and out of reach for many families
Expected Impact on Market by Coronavirus Outbreak
This market might have faced considerable loss due to reduced production on account of strict lockdown rules but developed countries require much of these ingredients owing to the benefits. Slimming and muscle building is something that is trending these days. Use and demand for clinical nutrition is already rising and this industry is on a reviving path because these products fall under the necessity banner.
Major players in the market include Arla Food Ingredients Group, Davisco and Hilmar Ingredients. All of the leading players are working on building collaborations with major manufacturers to magnify their production capacity and also improving product portfolios.
Major participants rely on investing into growth strategies, product expansion and development of milk alternatives for infants and lactose-intolerant consumers.
More on the report
FMI's analysis presents segmentation on the basis of product form (powder, liquid), end-use (food, infants, bakery, sauce and spreads etc.), ingredient type (milk, protein, whey and casein hydrolysate ingredients) and region (North America, Europe, Asia, and Japan)
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI's Food and Beverage Landscape
Fish Protein Concentrate Market FMI's analysis gives an insight into key market trends, strategies, regional players and various segments on the basis of form, type, application and region.
High Protein Yogurt Market Find insights into global market scenario and segmentation on the basis of ingredients, application, source, end-use and region and a proper competitive landscape.
Hydrolysed Wheat Protein Market FMI's report highlights parent market trends and strategies in the biocide market with segments and dynamics through the forecast period.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/protein-hydrolysate-ingredient-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: