TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / January 23, 2020 / DIGIMAX GLOBAL SOLUTIONS (CNSX:DIGI) (the 'Company' or 'DigiMax') is pleased to announced that it has officially commenced its consulting efforts with BTC Studios PLC, a company listed on the NewConnect market at the Warsaw Stock Exchange in Poland.
BTC Studios PLC is a game developer in the $135 billion annual revenue market of gaming on handhelds, computers and consoles, targeting a global audience.
BTC Studios PLC will launch its first 4 games in Q2 2020, with another 4 to follow during the balance of the year. Through the company's innovative approach to financing, t is likely to be the first European company listed on both traditional and tokenized-asset exchanges.
BTC Studios Advantages:
- BTC Studios is addressing a market gap of family friendly and educational children gaming products.
- All of its games are fun and child-safe and guarantee excellent entertainment for the whole family and test the gaming skills of all ages.
- The core management team is a strong group of talents, who can boast many years of experience with all aspects of the digital entertainment and gaming development including IT, content creation, e-commerce, marketing, logistics and distribution.
- Due to its agreement with Cyber Group Studios, BTC Studios gains significant advantages including:
- The possibility to develop high-quality and attractive video and mobile games based on well-known Intellectual Property Rights (IPR's) of hit TV series (among others 'Sadie Sparks', 'Taffy' and 'The Pirates Next Door') broadcast world-wide on Disney, Turner and Discovery channels.
- Thanks to marketing support of Cyber Group Studios, each game will be promoted to the global social media audience of more than 270 million potential customers.
- The cost of game development is significantly lower because BTC Studios acquired a collection of fully-developed animations and games' components from Cyber Group Studios based on above-mentioned TV series and characters.
- By developing and launching multiple games based on proven gaming engines at once, risk of single failure is minimized.
- Games have been tested and user reviewed at every stage of development.
Artūrs Pumpurs, EMBA - CEO
- Former CEO of ERNEST DEVELOPMENT CENTER Ltd - one of the most successful Mobile APP development companies in Northern Europe
- 10 years in the largest alcohol beverage production company in Baltics - JSC Latvijas balzams (SPI-Group) managing logistics management, production planning and developing new innovative projects.
Jānis Innuss - CTO
- Former CEO of ERNEST DEVELOPMENT CENTER Ltd.
Jaroslaw Zeisner - COO
- 20+ years in e-commerce development and specialization.
Derrick Ogrodny - Chief Creative Director
- Content Creation & Development Executive and all-around Creative Dynamo with 20+ years of international media experience in developing markets, working for global television brands like MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and Discovery Channel.
Wojtek Kaszycki - Advisor
- President of ADAX Tech, a fully licensed security token exchange, and issuance platform.
- Founder of Mobilum, a digital banking alternative for fiat and cryptocurrencies, which provides a digital wallet application (XCARD wallet), cryptocurrency enabled multicurrency credit card (XCARD), currency exchange internalizing customers' orders, loyalty system and peer to peer (point of sale alike) payment system.
Andrzej Klesyk - Advisor
- Harvard Business School - Advisory Board
- NKBM - Deputy Chairman of Supervisory Board
- BEST SA Capital Group - Chairman Of The Supervisory Board
- The Boston Consulting Group - Partner
- McKinsey & Company - Senior Engagement Manager.
Dominique Bourse - Advisor
- Cyber Group Studios - Owner, COO
- Cyber Capital - Owner, Managing Partner
- Ladbrokes - Consultant
- The Walt Disney Company - Senior Vice President.
Peter Törnquist - Advisor, Member of the Supervisory Board
- Senior Advisor to CVC Capital Partners
- Partner at CVS Capital Partners
- Managing Director at Lehman Brothers
- Director and Senior Partner at Bain & Company
Utilize well know movie brand IPR's and develop market needed games:
- Invest in video games (and their developers) with high potential of attracting broad audience and create several revenue streams
- Follow the market and improve recognized, most successful game plays
- Offer games with in-app assets which are represented by non-fungible tokens and tradable globally
- Allow games to be played online & offline leveraging different demands.
- In October 2019 BTC Studios PLC finalized negotiations with Cyber Group Studios to use IPR's of world-wide TV series and produce a series of games based on them.
- In Q1 2020 the BTC Studios PLC plans to publish at least four titles for mobile platforms, followed by next titles including for consoles & PCs, and four additional titles in the balance of 2020.
- In 2021 BTC Studios PLC plans to continue publishing mobile games focusing more on the console segment with four dedicated games being offered.
- In 2021 it is planned to publish four additional mobile games as well.
DigiMax is based in Toronto and is the first global company in the Digital Security space to be both publicly listed (listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange-symbol: DIGI) and to be approved by OSC in Ontario, Canada as an 'Exempt Market Dealer'.
DigiMax is currently seeking to become a registered dealer in several other countries and is developing a state-of-the-art platform with its partners to provide qualified investors preferred access to high quality digital security offerings in the rapidly growing Digital Security market. DigiMax also assists companies to raise capital through traditional forms of securities.
The Company has a highly qualified management team with extensive experience in global financial and capital markets, combined with a rapidly expanding global presence with joint venture partnerships already established in such important geographies as USA, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, England, Singapore, Korea and Malta with discussions or negotiations underway in several more.
President & CEO
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-looking Statements
NEITHER THE CANADIAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE, NOR THEIR REGULATIONS SERVICES PROVIDERS HAVE REVIEWED OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE
This press release contains 'forward-looking statements'. Forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as: anticipate, intend, plan, goal, seek, believe, project, estimate, expect, strategy, future, likely, may, should, will and similar references to future periods. Examples of forward-looking statements include, among others, statements we make regarding changing the Company's name.
Forward-looking statements are neither historical facts nor assurances of future performance. Instead, they are based only on our current beliefs, expectations and assumptions regarding the future of our business, future plans and strategies, projections, anticipated events and trends, the economy and other future conditions. Because forward-looking statements relate to the future, they are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict and many of which are outside of our control. Our actual results and financial condition may differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Therefore, you should not rely on any of these forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause our actual results and financial condition to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements include, among others, the following: shareholders approving the change of name to DigiMax, the adequacy of our cash flow and earnings, the availability of future financing and/or credit, and other conditions which may affect our ability to expand the App Platform described herein, the level of demand and financial performance of the cryptocurrency industry, developments and changes in laws and regulations, including increased regulation of the cryptocurrency industry through legislative action and revised rules and standards applied by the Canadian Securities Administrators, Ontario Securities Commission, and/or other similar regulatory bodies in other jurisdictions, disruptions to our technology network including computer systems, software and cloud data, or other disruptions of our operating systems, structures or equipment.
Any forward-looking statement made by us in this press release is based only on information currently available to us and speaks only as of the date on which it is made. Except as required by applicable securities laws, we undertake no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether written or oral, that may be made from time to time, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
SOURCE: DigiMax Global Solutions
View source version on accesswire.com: